Copy Maps to Map B?

Maxx Mazda

Copy Maps to Map B?

Postby Maxx Mazda » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:01 am

So I have my street maps all set up perfectly for fuel and ignition in my E6X. Also, my compensation maps are dialed in where I want them. Now, I run 91 octane daily, and 100 at the track. I have a map for my race gas, but as an entire other map since I havn't figured this out yet. I have my Aux In set to dual maps, and the switch itself works. I only use wastegate map 1 since my trim knob is used to control boost from 7psi to 22 psi. (As such, I have dual TWG maps off)

Anyways, my fuel map does not change for my race gas setting, only my ignition map. So, I want to copy my ENTIRE map A, over to map B, and then copy my ignition map A from a whole other saved file, into my new saved file map B.

I've tried in 2D mode with Map A and B opened side by side, and selecting all the bars in map A, hitting copy, moving to map B and pasting, but then all the bars in map B go to zero.

I've also tired 3D and text modes to copy, to no avail. I can copy from within map A to another range in map A, but not to map B. Any suggestions?

Nick

THR RX7

Re: Copy Maps to Map B?

Postby THR RX7 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:57 am

If you would've kept trying 3rd time's the charm eh? :P Use the text MAP, you can highlight the entire thing, hit Cntrl + C, and all those little values will be put on your clipboard, change to your MAP B and paste at will! (Cntrl + V).

Simple. Good thing thats not a K then you'd really have your work cut out for you.

Claudio RX-7
http://www.tuningtechnology.com
info@tuningtechnology.com
Dominican Republic
Tel. +1(809)763.0202
Tel. +1(678)810.0763

Maxx Mazda

How?

Postby Maxx Mazda » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:24 am

How can yo highlight the whole thing? I can't highlight more than one cell at a time... I've tried ctrl+a, even dragging, hitting shift, ctrl, everything...

moradi2k

a

Postby moradi2k » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:28 am

start in the first textbox, hold down shift and press down key til you hit the last text box,, then hit right key, Then you will see all box become blue.. when you have selected all you press ctrl and c to copy and then open map B and hit ctrl V when you are in the first text box..

Good luck.. just some basic windows, only thing is that ctrl A just adjust the value,, it dosent highlight all like we are used to

Return to “Technical Support (from EZboard)”