Lancer Ralliart - Basemap and firmware

morpheus256

Lancer Ralliart - Basemap and firmware

Postby morpheus256 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:45 pm

I recently purchased a Minicepter from Dave @ RPW, it just came in today (Friday in North America) but the special firmware and basemap weren't included. I was hoping to install this weekend.

Is anyone able to help?

Thanks.

Mitsiman

Re: Lancer Ralliart - Basemap and firmware

Postby Mitsiman » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:35 pm

Shoot an email to rpwinfo@iinet.net.au and I will email you back the firmware updates.
WA Haltech Dealer with Dynapack Hub Dyno in WA!!! VP Racing Fuels and Sucrogen E85 Agent for WA.

morpheus256

Postby morpheus256 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:38 pm

Hi Dave,

I didn't think you were open on saturday, I sent you an email to that address.

Thanks again!

Mitsiman

Postby Mitsiman » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:14 pm

I peruse the forums at night from home. I will email you the stuff on Monday when I get back to work because thats where my files are.
WA Haltech Dealer with Dynapack Hub Dyno in WA!!! VP Racing Fuels and Sucrogen E85 Agent for WA.

Des Curly

Postby Des Curly » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:16 am

morpheus256 wrote:I recently purchased a Minicepter from Dave @ RPW, it just came in today (Friday in North America) but the special firmware and basemap weren't included. I was hoping to install this weekend.

Is anyone able to help?

Thanks.

May I ask what you mean by "special" firmware and basemap? I know this has (seemingly) been resolved, but didn't you get a (mini) CD with the software (including all the available basemaps) and the current firmware?

Des

Mitsiman

Postby Mitsiman » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:37 pm

No this is specific software upgrades for the Mitsubishi lancers running the 4G69 mivec setup. There is a 33 tooth crank firmware update to apply to the miniceptor unit and of couse, the basemap for the setup. Neither are available on the haltech supplied disc

Des Curly

Postby Des Curly » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:28 pm

Ahh, no worries. I bought a Miniceptor from RPW recently (for a Subaru) and only received the standard stuff, so I wasn't sure if I was missing out on something (not that I'm having problems with it, but it's nice to have the most current firm/software when possible).

Des

Return to “Interceptor”