Attention Haltech Shoppers! - Do you have an E6S/E6K/E6X? Read On!

Claudio

Attention Haltech Shoppers! - Do you have an E6S/E6K/E6X? Read On!

Postby Claudio » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:42 am

Ladies and gents, i have taken it up on my self to come up with a brand new E6S/K/X Basic Flying Lead harness. If anyone is looking to redo their old broken down, cut up, beat to hell, harness from this family of systems, here is the solution for you!

This brand new option will come with the current Haltech color scheme of wires and a brand new 36pin connector. It will of course be fitted with the necessary serial cable connector and if you need to i can supply a proper serial adapter for an additional cost.

The bonus feature you get with this new harness is that if you then decide to upgrade your ECU, you can contact me, i will be able to provide you with the ECU of your choice, AND, instructions on how to depin the 36 pin connector and add either just a single 34 pin connector for your 550/750/950 ECU or if you decide to go with the Eite 1000/1500/2000/2500 option as well.

Here's a first look at the harness. It will be posted on my website. Availability will depend on demand, but i can have the harness shipped to you inside a week if dont have the connector on hand.

UPDATE! If you have an F10 or F10X this harness will also work for you!

The one in the picture does not have the serial cable yet, but the new ones will.

My website is http://www.tuningtechnology.net

You can also follow me on instagram and FB @tuningtechnologyllc

Thanks!
Attachments
E6K-X New 2018 Basic Harness.JPG
Claudio
tuningtechnology@gmail.com
Independant Haltech Sales & Tech Support

Claudio

Re: Attention Haltech Shoppers! - Do you have an E6S/E6K/E6X? Read On!

Postby Claudio » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:09 am

https://www.tuningtechnology.net/wiring ... ic-harness

Just in case anybody needs one! Got 4 in stock right now and can get more ready fairly quickly.
Claudio
tuningtechnology@gmail.com
Independant Haltech Sales & Tech Support

Return to “Old Engine Management Systems”