I've got a job opportunity here for someone with automotive experience, interested in working in a performance/racing store, familiar with the different product lines in the import performance industry. The job location is in Miami, FL, more specifically in Hialeah. Here are the details:
Ancla Motorsports is a performance and Racing Manufacturer/Wholesaler for both domestic and export markets. Established in 1999 with 100+ lines for re-sale in the performance and racing scene we are a key player in our area.
Looking to fill an inside sales position as follows:
- Competitive Base Salary plus commissions (base salary increases weekly first 4 weeks)
- Take and process orders both from internet, phone and walk-in customers
- Make quotations to customers via phone and email
- Establish/Maintain long-term relationships with our customers
- Initiate customer contact to generate new business with shops/stores
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and retention
- Promote Ancla Motorsports brand recognition and visibility
- Pack and Ship orders
- Help with overall operation of the office/warehouse
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Sales experience is required.
- English and Spanish speaking/writing is a must.
- Proactive, well spoken, and must be able to provide excellent customer service.
- Able to fill orders, be diligent and check their own work, be responsible and punctual.
- Performance product knowledge is a plus.
- Technical knowledge not necessary but is welcomed.
- Mechanical knowledge a definite plus.
- Computer skills in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel preferred
- Knowledge of automotive industry or cars in general a plus
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Candidates should email a resume to email@example.com and call 786 264 1706 to setup an interview and discuss terms of the job.
Haltech Sales & Tech Support
Ancla Motorsports, Inc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest