decel cut, flame

Sky974

decel cut, flame

Postby Sky974 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:47 am

Hi, i have a r33 gtr with Platinum pro plug'in ecu's and MAP sensor 3bar. I search information on decel cut, i want to have some good flames in decelaration and cold pistons but i'can't setup decel cut. Do i enrichi all value 1000-8500 rpm on throttle zero position on my fuel map? If yes, how much duty cycle?
Someone can help me?

Enthalpy

Re: decel cut, flame

Postby Enthalpy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:39 am

Obviously when decel cut is actually active, you won't get flames. However, you can set decel cut to come active after a couple seconds so you get flames then nothing, thereby saving you from the impacts of wacky AFR.

The way you get flames is have really crappy mapping of the very low load sections. There isn't a magic formula especially with large injectors since you will be deep into the nonlinear region of your injectors. Just try things. Start ridiculously rich and lean things out.

If you have a catalytic converter, you might damage it with this. MIsfires aren't good for cats.

Sky974

Re: decel cut, flame

Postby Sky974 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:34 am

thank you for your reply. I removed my catalytic converter, it's ok.
So, set decel cut to come active after a couple seconds for get flames, i must set Decel Cut Delay with more times?
for the rest I 'll try to do as you said :idea:

Return to “Tuning Discussions”