4D Gen-Out, Gen-Out correction or Gen-Ch available as Table

Just2FasTT

4D Gen-Out, Gen-Out correction or Gen-Ch available as Table

Postby Just2FasTT » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello,

i want to controll my AWD in my 99 Audi TT that is equipped with a oem haldex system and with a hydraulic proportional valve.
I set up my elite 1500 to controll the valve by 120Hz duty cycle 0-100% according to a rpm load table.

It all works very nice and a lot better than using the oem haldex controll but it would be great if there could be a gear or speed correcton, a third axis or a calculated generic channel (via table and not only conditions) to use as the Gen-Out table input.

I need a feature like this to reduce roll resistance and stress to the haldex system at higher speeds, and i dont need AWD at high speeds.
Because of the missing center differential on haldex systems this would be a great improvement.

There are a lot more ideas i could imagine, for example steering angle as a correction (would be nice if this information would be able to get via vehicle can)

Also I am measuring the gearbox presure and get up to 60bar using a calibrated brake presure sensor. The perfect thing would be a regulated gearbox presure. Maybe in general something like a generic closed loop out?

Mitsiman

Re: 4D Gen-Out, Gen-Out correction or Gen-Ch available as Table

Postby Mitsiman » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:22 pm

Great work - I would also agree, some form of generic closed loop feature would be fantastic for many diverse applications.

Keep us up to date on how you go with the haldex control.
WA Haltech Dealer with Dynapack Hub Dyno in WA!!! VP Racing Fuels and Sucrogen E85 Agent for WA.

HaltechMatthew
Haltech Staff

Re: 4D Gen-Out, Gen-Out correction or Gen-Ch available as Table

Postby HaltechMatthew » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:24 am

Added to the list for R&D to investigate

Return to “Feature Requests”