Trying to win a local car contest

Lee_MA61

Trying to win a local car contest

Postby Lee_MA61 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Hey all!

As the title says I'm trying to win a local contest here in Des Moines, IA. Basically it entails people "liking" your entry on Midwest exclusives facebook page. What's the contest for you might ask? Well it's for a free sway bar either a Whiteline for front or rear. What's in it for you? well I do owe you guys some better videos and documentation of my swap. I also promise to have your babies. :D

I should also mention my car came very close to winning one of our biggest annual car shows in des moines. However came in 4th in most categories do to stupid reasons... Mainly favoritism not actual merit. IE. a Mk.IV with a Ebay turbo, and a body kit won best mods.... :shock: So let's show them what a Mk.II with some Haltech power and actual ingenuity is worth!!

Link:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=239346162811505&set=pu.164111957001593&type=1&theater

Thanks anyone and everyone that's willing to help. I will most definitely return the favor!! Please share on your facebook walls if you don't mind.

-Leon
-Leon Wilson

-1982 Toyota, Celica Supra P-Type Black (5M-GE) MA61
-1984 Toyota, Celica Supra P-Type Super Red (2JZ-GTE + 74mm) JZA61
-1987 Nissan, Pulsar NX Red? (E15ET) N13

Return to “Off-Topic”