1jz conquest with e11v2 finally started.

airbats801

1jz conquest with e11v2 finally started.

Postby airbats801 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:47 pm

Big thanks to the people on the tech forums for asking my stupid newbie questions. It's was a little tough at first grasping allt eh maps and what not, but now its almost second nature to me. Also a big huge giantic a+++++++++++ to haltech email support. You guys came through for me within a few hours of opening everytime I sent you an email requesting a diagram, or map, etc. AWESOME!

Anyhow, my project is a 86 Conquest"starion" widebody with a 1jzgte in it running off a haltech e11v2. Well the car started last month, but I still dont have hardpipes, a driveshaft, or radiator. God this world is cruel! :">

Anyhow, I just wanted to thank everyone, and also my local hatlech dealer in oregon, the one and only.... Duane Cartwright. This man is awesone, doctor by day, car nut by night. He hooked me up big time with my system.

Now how about we get some kind of knock retard for the e11v2? I would like to have it, because oregon has unregulated gas. its very possible tog et some crap gas

By the way, here is some video of it running. Off a haltechs 2jz basemap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAYJhCT7QoA <i>Edited by: airbats801 at: 6/23/06 11:48 pm
</i>

Return to “General Discussion (from EZBoard)”