Data Log Files

Questions about the Platinum Sport series ECU settings or features? Ask here.
TRRAPLN

Data Log Files

Postby TRRAPLN » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:31 am

I just connected the Data Activation switch and logged two files. Version 1.13.1

I disconnected my tablet and realized I might have lost the data but found there was "data available" in the Data Manager tab on the bottom.

I saved the file to what I thought would be the last log of the two files, but saw the file was the first file. Where did the second file go?

Can we log multiple files and have access to them to review or does the ECU only save the first log.

Do I have to save each log file after each activation? Not easy if your trying to drive.

My RTEK could log consecutive files and be saved to be reviewed. Is this possible with the PS1000?

TRRAPLN

Re: Data Log Files

Postby TRRAPLN » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:50 am

Apparently the new data logs are added to the original file. I imagine it builds this string until memory is used up.
This "string" of files is not broken in any way to identify where one stops and the other begins.
I also discovered the "clear" function that wipes the saved files.
Save "data available" and "clear" appears to be the way to isolate the data logs.

LMS_689

Re: Data Log Files

Postby LMS_689 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:41 am

TRRAPLN wrote:Apparently the new data logs are added to the original file. I imagine it builds this string until memory is used up.
This "string" of files is not broken in any way to identify where one stops and the other begins.
I also discovered the "clear" function that wipes the saved files.
Save "data available" and "clear" appears to be the way to isolate the data logs.

Correct.
Haltech Parts and Accessories
Custom Harness Construction
http://www.lms-efi.com
chris@lms-efi.com
502-515-7482

Return to “Platinum Sport Series”