app sensor signal issues

Questions about the Platinum Pro Harness 350Z and R35? Ask here.
NVRacing

app sensor signal issues

Postby NVRacing » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:48 am

03 350z. Setup for speed density. Just about every time a give the car WOT it will get to 4kish rpms and it has a major flat spot. I looked at my data logs, afr was normal, timing normal, but the accelerator pedal position drops and bounces around randomly while in the flat spot, the throttle position sensor reflects this as well. I put n a new nissan accelerator pedal with app sensor, and I have the same issue.

I have a snap on 4 channel ossiliscope, so I checked app 1 signal on the factory pcm connector that goes to the haltech patch box, I also used a second channel to scope the haltech patch harness at the stock ecu and test drove the car, during the time that the flat spot occurs I am showing 4.5ish volts steady on both channels, so the sensor is working the the wiring to the ecu is good.

I am under the understanding that the stock ecu manages the throttle still but would like to scope the app1 signal to the haltech unit but do not know what he propper pin or connector that the app1 signal is on. So a pin diagram would be greatly appriciated, or if someone has run into similair issues and can point me in the right direction.

Thinking a throttle cable sounds nice right about now. :|

MR RIZK

Re: app sensor signal issues

Postby MR RIZK » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:27 pm

not sure if it helps but

TPS Input Voltage = AV5
APP Input Voltage = AV7

NVRacing

Postby NVRacing » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Can I get a picture or how the pins are arranged?

Thanks

MR RIZK

Postby MR RIZK » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:57 pm

I *think* APP Sensor 1 is on pin 8 connector C comming from pin 106 from oem ecu
Attachments
haltech-connector.JPG

Return to “Platinum Pro Harness”