wastegate control pressure min max hard coded?

Questions about ECU Manager? Ask here.
rcdash

wastegate control pressure min max hard coded?

Postby rcdash » Thu May 30, 2013 10:17 am

I am trying to set up a main/slave solenoid control set up (for air suspension but using the wastegate control). It looks like regardless of the wastegate sensor calibration and wastegate output set up, the min and max are fixed values. Shouldn't the min and max values be drawn from the wastegate sensor pressure min and max values?

Mitsiman

Re: wastegate control pressure min max hard coded?

Postby Mitsiman » Thu May 30, 2013 10:21 pm

why don't you just setup a generic output and load up a table. It will still be a function of percentage from 0 - 100% of the solenoids output duty cycle.
WA Haltech Dealer with Dynapack Hub Dyno in WA!!! VP Racing Fuels and Sucrogen E85 Agent for WA.

rcdash

Postby rcdash » Thu May 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Because I want to use the PID control function to target a specific suspension height...

rcdash

Postby rcdash » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:32 am

Recent updates have fixed the issue! Yay.

Now can someone that has used the master/slave wastegate outputs or a Haltech engineer please describe how to set this up. I have a solenoid to raise the front suspension and a solenoid to lower. Both can be triggered via haltech DPO or DSO outputs. I would like to use PID control of the solenoids to target specific heights for a given vehicle speed. I have a height sensor that is hooked to an AVI input. I hope this is possible...

Return to “ECU Manager”