b16a haltech basemap

Questions about the Platinum Sprint series ECU settings or features? Ask here.
jpb16at

b16a haltech basemap

Postby jpb16at » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:26 am

hi guys, i built my b16a to turbo, and bought a sprint 500 like a year ago, in that moment when i installed the software in my computer i noticed that it has some turbo b16a basemaps free to download, im just wondering if this map will do the job at any circunstances?, there is some information that i have to keep on mind like some values to change of the map or it will just work perfectly?, i dont want to screw something up, my engine is going with wiseco pistons, manley rods, acl, a sleved block, and a stock head.... turbo its a gt3071 and aem 355lph gaspump with 630cc inyectors, any suggestion to have in mind?, like the load of the gasoline in relation with rpm?. something to change on this map? or it will do the work?, i forgotten to mention that the car is running but its running tooo rich! so i cant turn my car on cuz it can cause some damage to cilynder walls or oil.... so the thing is that a friend of mine came to my house and started a brand new map, but he cant come again and i need to start up my car, just wondering if this base map that you provided would do the work!.... please help me!, im from chile and using 97 octane pump gas.... i dont want to do power with this map, i just want the car to run in a descent afr while im doing the first mileage of the build!.

THANKS PLEASE ANSWER I NEED TO RIDE MY EG

saludos. :oops:

HaltechMatthew
Haltech Staff

Re: b16a haltech basemap

Postby HaltechMatthew » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:53 am

The map should start your car but you do need to tell it what you have and tune to suit from there.

jpb16at

Postby jpb16at » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:54 pm

thanks!, i will keep working on it.

any other suggestions?

HaltechMatthew
Haltech Staff

Postby HaltechMatthew » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Solution is to tune or visit a tuner.

Return to “Platinum Sprint Series”