R32 GTR 4WD Light

Questions about the Platinum Pro Plug-in ECU's? Ask here.
HolyShnyKeys

R32 GTR 4WD Light

Postby HolyShnyKeys » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:36 am

Hello All,

Recently upgraded some bits in my R32 GTR and added a Platinum Pro Plug-In. Car is tuned and throttle values are set correctly for R32 (0%).

Since I’ve gotten the car back, I’ve had the 4WD light come on when getting into a highway roll-on/heavy throttle situation. Essentially, if I’m driving in 3rd/4th gear and stand on the throttle, the car gets to about 5,000 rpm or so and then the 4WD light comes on.

There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to it (aka smooth road or rough road). No other driveability symptoms/issues before or after light.

Some facts...
- car never had this or any other lights on prior to the Haltech unit and tune...
- the ATTESA computer gives me 21 blinks - meaning TPS/Throttle Circuit error...
- I’ve checked and made adjustments to all connections, but issue still present...
- car is at full boost at about 4,000rpm - if I’m cruising at 4,000rpm and roll into the throttle to full the car will pull just fine, but the light comes on at about 5,000-5,500rpm...
- cold or warm weather doesn’t seem to matter...
- I’ve verified (via a picture from my tuner of the tune for the ECU and throttle value at 0%)...

Any ideas what this could be?? Anyone here deal with the same issue before??

Just trying to get an idea from the community on a potential direction.

Thanks!
Anthony

HolyShnyKeys

Re: R32 GTR 4WD Light

Postby HolyShnyKeys » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:39 am

Anyone??

Hi-Power

Postby Hi-Power » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:42 pm

Hey mate have you sorted this problem yet? I’ve just been through exactly the same thing so can help you out

HaltechMatthew
Haltech Staff

Postby HaltechMatthew » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:13 pm

It is reporting that the Attessa system is not getting the right voltage, so measuring the voltage that is getting to it is the way forward. In general it will work with one of the two values given for that setting.

Return to “Platinum Pro Plug-in”