Just thought i'd let everyone know, im back in the game, ive gone and bought my self an 88 MK3 Supra, with a 1JZ-GTE fitted in it and have taken possession of a brand spankin' new E11v2 which i will be making a custom Pnp adapter harness for it. And hopefully will get to make some serious power when i get done with it.
Here's the car as it sits now:
- Stock 88 MK3 Supra, burghoundy w/ gray interior.
- Bone stock 1JZ-GTE (not for long)
- Stock front mounted MA70 intercooler
- 3" catback exhaust
- All 91 exterior hardware, bumper, lights, etc.
- Auto Meter Oil Pressure Gauge
- Auto Meter Boost Gauge
- Haltech E11v2 w/ Jumper Harness (keeping the stock ECU for now)
- Haltech Boost Control Solenoid
- Haltech DB Wideband Gauge Kit
- 60lb/h (630cc) Siemmens Injectors
- 1JZ-GTE Fuel Rail for top feed injectors
- 24x12x3 (core) FMIC
- Walbro 255l/h pump and Aeromotive A1000-6 regulator
- OEM Supra MK4 17" wheels (if i can find a set)
- Single Turbo upgrade (havent decided on turbo yet)
- Tubular exhaust manifold
- 264 Cams (maybe 272's)
- Adjustable Cam Gear
- MK4 Brake Swap
Here are some pics of the car as it currently sits.