It's been a long journey so far and my next logical step involved Full Stanalone Engine Managament.
there isn't really any parts that were not specifically made for the car. There are hardly any Bolt-Ons, and even if they were bolt on, they were either prototype parts or the only one made.
I have just bought a Haltech Sport 1000 with racepack display, I am very interested to discuss engine management to learn what I can.
Here is a basic rundown of the car.
It can be viewed at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/503974 in better detail.
- 2002 Mazda MP5 Turbo
- HALTECH PS1000 Full Standalone
- RACEPACK Street Display
- Garret Custom GT-28s
- 8.5:1 CP Pistons (Engine#1) 8.5:1 ARIAS Teflon/Ceramic Pistons (Engine#2)
- Oliver Rods (Engine#1) PAUTER Rods (Engine#2)
- TOGA Rod Bering (Engine#1) Cleavite Bearings (Engine#2)
- TOGA Mains (Engine#1) Cleavite Bearings (Engine#2)
- ARP Rod Bolts.
- LS1 Coil Convesion
- Full Crank Balance, Deck/Head, Deglaze, Align Hone.
- Intake Manifold Extrudehoned, VCTS Disabled
- Head Extrudehoned, ARP Head Studs
- FOCUS Adjustable Timing Gear
- Custom Sidewinder 304 Stainless Turbo Manifold
- DEI Header Wrap
- 2.75" Turbo Back Exhaust
- Apex-I N1
- Spearco Full Front Intercooler
- T-6 Ron Davis Prototype Triple Pass Radiator
- K-SPORT 14" (8 Piston) Big Brake Kit
- Sparco Torino Seats w/4 Point
- Sparco Steering Wheel
- K-Sport 4 corner balanced coil overs.
- AWR Motor Mounts
- AWR Adjustable End Links
- AWR 21 MM Anti Sway
- ACT Stage IIR Clutch
- Turbo XS Bov-RFL
- Tial 35mm Wastegate
- BRAILE 11 Lb Battery
- NO Audio System
- NO Air Conditioner
- NO HEATER
- NO Power Steering
- NO Stock ECU