Elite 750 antilag

Questions about the Elite Software Programmer? Ask here.
Slo gsr

Elite 750 antilag

Postby Slo gsr » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Ive fitted an elite 750 in a yamaha raptor 700 with a gtx2860. I really want to setup an antilag or launch control for racing the quad.
Now my question is does anyone know any other funtions i could use to make an antilag work as a 750 does not have these funtions. Ive questioned some people already and been told i should have used a 1500 but i dont have the room to fit one and i do not need any thing else is has to offer other than antilag
Thanks for any help

rpt109

Re: Elite 750 antilag

Postby rpt109 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:43 pm

You could possibly use the nitrous controls along with the Auxiliary Rev limiter and make it act like antilag launch control. Use the same wire to trigger the Aux limiter and Nitrous Enable 1, and use the nitrous ignition correction and nitrous fuel correction tables. I don't know if it would work, but I've done it on Hondata and it worked pretty good.

blakebonkofsky

Re: Elite 750 antilag

Postby blakebonkofsky » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:49 am

If you are using a momentary switch, it would be very simple to do. Set up the Aux Rev limiter using the switch input. That will get you basic, 2 step only launch control. If you want antilag as well, enable the Generic Fuel Correction 1 and Generic Timing Correction 1, and set up their conditions based on the Aux Rev Limit state. That way, the fuel and timing corrections would be available for use while engaging the 2 step rev limiter. Basically identical to how the Launch Control functions on the Elite 1000+, albeit with a couple less options. You still get the full timing and fuel control, as well as the rev limiter.

You could also skip the Aux Rev Limiter function completely, and just map a switch to a Generic Sensor input. Then, on the main rev limiter table, simply add an axis using the switch positions. I like doing it this way on drag cars, because we then map the rev limiter against TPS as well, so anything below say, 95% throttle, is a lower 2 step. Then once the car is fully staged, the driver can go 100% throttle and the 2 step bumps up to the full 2 step/antilag conditions. This gives up the ability to have SOME of the power built, but not have the engine under max load during pre-stage. Roll into pre-state, bring it up on the first 2 step at say, 3500rpm. Then bump into full stage, floor it, and the 2 step goes up to 4500rpm. Release the launch control and you're off to the races.

Return to “Elite Software Programmer (ESP)”