Platinum Pro Harness 350z Ecu - Wiring Diagram/Pinout Needed

Questions about the Platinum Pro Harness 350Z and R35? Ask here.
carsllcwv

Platinum Pro Harness 350z Ecu - Wiring Diagram/Pinout Needed

Postby carsllcwv » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:10 pm

Need a wiring diagram for the prlatinum pro harness, installing this in an 03 Maxima which has been done more than just a few times. To my knowledge there isnt any real wiring diagrams available online for it so I have had to basically look at oem diagrams for the 350z and trace every wire for the 3 plugs on the haltech ecu to decipher what they are for and where they need to go, I have made my own patch harness and am able to get the ecu to boot up and connect, I'm almost 100% there but i am missing something somewhere. If someone could provide a wiring diagram for the haltech patch harness for the 350z so I can find what I've overlooked or missed I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

carsllcwv

Re: Platinum Pro Harness 350z Ecu - Wiring Diagram/Pinout Needed

Postby carsllcwv » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Anyone ? I need this diagram so badly so I can get my car running again and off to my local tuner. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to share this information and quit hoarding it so a profit can be made off information that should be public. Thanks anyone chime in please when your ready

Peterson

Postby Peterson » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Shoot haltech support an e-mail.Staff are answering questions at the forum when they have time and that can take a long time.

carsllcwv

Postby carsllcwv » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:31 am

Took a few emails with haltech support but they did eventually dig deep enough into their archives to provide me with these. Hopefully the link works that im posting, I will also try to post the images directly so anyone in the future can have access to them without going through what I had to.
haltech350zpnp1.jpg
haltech350zpnp2.jpg

Peterson

Postby Peterson » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:26 am

The links work.

Return to “Platinum Pro Harness”