I'm building a Sportscar with a Mitsubishi 3000GT engine (6G72) and its the twin turbo 1993 spec engine.
I have Haltech e11v2 with the complete wiring harness supplied by haltech.
Has anyone used or been involved with a similar or the same type of project that could help me out or give some good advice?
The engine itself is standard.
Some specs about project.
- Upgraded injectors to 100hp per injector rating (not sure of cc value yet)
- A new intake manifold has been fabricated with 80mm throttle body and 3 wire TPS
- New exhaust system from engine to upgraded GT series Garrett Turbo's and short system to atmosphere
- Twin side intercoolers
- 3 BAR Haltech MAP sensor
- Haltech Inlet Air Temp sensor
- Haltech Coolant Temp sensor
- Haltech 4 wire lambda sensor
- Haltech electronic boost control solenoid
- Standard Mitsubishi 3000GT Crank Trigger (its actaully on the camshaft but also measures crank shaft relative to camshaft, as most are aware)
- Standard Mitsubishi 3000GT Coil Pack assembly
- Standard Mitsubishi 3000GT Ignition Module
- Standard Mitsubishi 3000GT oil pressure sensor (will this be compatible to Haltech or will I need a Halect Oil pressure sensor?)
We are running an alternator.
But as a racecar it will have no idle air control motor.
And the Dash is AIMS pro 5
that im not too sure if is compatible with the Haltech.
hopefully it is so i can send signals from ECU to dash.
info such as:
so the car is complete and we are up to the wiring stage, so before we start cutting wires and putting sesnors on i wouldlike to ask for any advide and hints that anyone has.
It will be greatly appreciated and im sure once running i will post photo's and horsepower/torque figures for all to see.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests