RB Engine and 24-1+1 setup

Questions about the Platinum Sport series ECU settings or features? Ask here.
nathanbrazil

RB Engine and 24-1+1 setup

Postby nathanbrazil » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:51 pm

Hi!

I'm having trouble with setting my trigger kit. Firstly I thought my ECU was at fault but after switching units with a friend, my ECU worked on his car flawlessly and his ECU did the same weird thing on my car.

Long story short, I have a RB engine with a trigger kit I developed myself. Worked beautifully with the factory Nissan CAS. Now with big cams, power and RPM, I'm retiring the stock trigger system.

It has a 24-1 crank wheel and a 1 tooth home on the exhaust cam. Both using a ZF GS100502 Hall sensor. I believe I got the trigger settings correct, with a timing light It is spot on. When the engine starts cyl 3 and 4 misses so bad it even sounds like a 4 cyl engine. Occasionally there was no spark on both 3 and 4 and that's why I thought my ECU was at fault to begin with.

Question is:

I'm using the Motronic 24 - 1 + 1 home trigger setting. Does it reflect correctly the trigger wheel and home I have installed?

Hows my Trigger since last home should be? My RPM is very precise, miss counter increases slightly until engine starts, than it stays steady. Also designed the teeth on my crank wheel and cam according to the sensor's manufacturer specifications, including the recommended air gap.

My current trigger angle is at a weird 345,5 degrees and tooth offset at 7. Falling edge and lvl 1 filter on both trigger and home.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

LouiseFields

Re: RB Engine and 24-1+1 setup

Postby LouiseFields » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:41 pm

A Baltic and all ranging components re fit for the approval of the turns. The theme of the https://profvalue.com/successful-business-tips-for-students/ is filed for the approval of the shows. The chunk is fit for theme surd element. Its branches filed for the approval of the cited operation for the work and programs for the visitors of the site.

Return to “Platinum Sport Series”