Z32 Pro Plug In - no injector pulse

Questions about the Platinum Pro Plug-in ECU's? Ask here.
nickz32

Z32 Pro Plug In - no injector pulse

Postby nickz32 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:27 am

Haltech Platinum Pro Plug In - no injector pulse

Peeps

My Haltech plat pro have developed a bizzare issue. When it was last in my car it was operating fully with no issues. The ecu, known good OEM harness and engine were removed from the car and installed onto an engine dyno. The ecu hasn’t been dropped/damaged in transport.

Everything on the ecu is functioning apart from no injector pulse leaving the ecu. The relevant pins have been checked with a noid light, and nothing. Injectors are getting the correct power supply at the injector plug.

Datalog shows ZERO injector pulse activity

The ecu has been installed into another car (same make and model), again, nothing. That car runs perfectly fine on its OEM ecu before and after swapping the Haltech in.

I’ve been through Engine Manager and confirmed injectors are enabled

A whole new map file has been created to eliminate something odd with my map, with all the engine protection features turned off, again the problem persists.

Does any one have any ideas as to what’s going on and why, and any solutions (other than sending the ecu back to Haltech for inspection/repair)

Thanks in advance

nickz32

Re: Z32 Pro Plug In - no injector pulse

Postby nickz32 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:01 am

Ok, so a school boy error by those working on my car, the injectors had Infact been deactivated.

I still have starting issues, but I’ll start a new thread for that

Return to “Platinum Pro Plug-in”