Acura RSX/DC5 Elite 1500 Question

Questions about the Elite Series ECU's? Ask here.
wizzosends

Acura RSX/DC5 Elite 1500 Question

Postby wizzosends » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:06 pm

Hey everyone,

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on the Elite 1500 for an Acura RSX, my only concern is I need to have A/C working living in Dubai. I know all the Honda multiplex runs on the platinum pro, with the Elite 1500 what is required to get the A/C running on my end?

Thanks!

cbDrift

Re: Acura RSX/DC5 Elite 1500 Question

Postby cbDrift » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:55 am

i have the 2500 on a k series - for the aircon to work - you need to wire a new switch input to the ecu as the haltec cant see the multiplexed things (aircon switch, water temp and i think battery light)

download the tuning program app - install it and check out the base map for the civic or teg k series maps itll show you the bits that will work / not work etc and what wiring is required

also download the pdf for the ep3 loom adapter as it gives all the pinouts the ecu will use / have spare etc and is good to look over

if its a street car - you going to have fun with the alternator stuff - ive got mine mostly behaving for daily drive street car duties but its not "perfectly" setup for it yet (electrical load detection is not working correctly - and you have to lock the alternator duty cycle maximum or it stops charging - and you have to fiddle with the pids for alternator control as well)

have fun :)

Return to “Elite Series”