Bosch DBW Calibration Error

Questions about the Elite Series ECU's? Ask here.
OTL_Cole

Bosch DBW Calibration Error

Postby OTL_Cole » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:48 am

Hello,

On my FC 13B Running an elite 1500… the Dbw calibration seems to get stuck on step one. The throttle body is opening and closing during the calibration, and I have a code thrown P2109 Tb 1 disabled. Left with a calibration error every time I go to calibrate. APP calibrated perfectly fine.

I’m just throwing this out on here for some help because it seems like I’ve checked my pin outs 100 times and I’ve hit a wall. Could my TB be faulty out of the box?

blakebonkofsky

Re: Bosch DBW Calibration Error

Postby blakebonkofsky » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:11 am

OTL_Cole wrote:Hello,

On my FC 13B Running an elite 1500… the Dbw calibration seems to get stuck on step one. The throttle body is opening and closing during the calibration, and I have a code thrown P2109 Tb 1 disabled. Left with a calibration error every time I go to calibrate. APP calibrated perfectly fine.

I’m just throwing this out on here for some help because it seems like I’ve checked my pin outs 100 times and I’ve hit a wall. Could my TB be faulty out of the box?

What TPS voltages are you showing? If the TB is disabled, or you disconnect the motor wires, you can sweep it by hand. You should get roughly 0.5v to 4.5v on one, and the opposite on the other.

Return to “Elite Series”