Nexus ECU Coming Soon

Questions about the Nexus Series ECU's? Ask here.
HaltechMatthew
Haltech Staff

Nexus ECU Coming Soon

Postby HaltechMatthew » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:13 pm

alsuwaidan

Re: Nexus ECU Coming Soon

Postby alsuwaidan » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:18 pm

Any sharing info :roll: , It will be appreciated :lol:

Stefanw

Postby Stefanw » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:41 pm

Any updates on the nexus release date ?

JimKden

Postby JimKden » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:16 am

Stefanw wrote:Any updates on the nexus release date ?

It's only been a week since Matt's post, cut'm some slack.

HaltechMatthew
Haltech Staff

Postby HaltechMatthew » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:46 am

I can tell you with all certainty that I will find out more information on the Nexus about 10 minutes after you guys all receive it via the socials or the website.

I should add that you will be all aware that the current pandemic is causing havoc everywhere, including here with it causing delays. You would have to agree that a few weeks delay for a new ECU models is nothing compared to what some people are going through right now. A little patience and good things will come...

alsuwaidan

Postby alsuwaidan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:11 pm

HaltechMatthew wrote:I can tell you with all certainty that I will find out more information on the Nexus about 10 minutes after you guys all receive it via the socials or the website.

I should add that you will be all aware that the current pandemic is causing havoc everywhere, including here with it causing delays. You would have to agree that a few weeks delay for a new ECU models is nothing compared to what some people are going through right now. A little patience and good things will come...

You are right.

SNP Speed Innovations

Postby SNP Speed Innovations » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:49 am

HaltechMatthew wrote:I can tell you with all certainty that I will find out more information on the Nexus about 10 minutes after you guys all receive it via the socials or the website.

Absolutely right. Every one is excited but with the current Global pandemic everything gets set back. As a dealer I am excited and have customers that are as well but I just explain as soon as things are back to normal we will have more info. Well said Mathew

Return to “Nexus”