Datalog Viewer Problem

Questions about the Nexus Series ECU's? Ask here.
Topfun99

Datalog Viewer Problem

Postby Topfun99 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:23 am

I am posting this in the NEXUS section because I never had this problem with any of the previous Haltech ECU datalogs.

On a regular basis when I add a new NEWUS datalog to the Datalog Viewer, it will bring it in okay but when you click on any of the data items to see them in the viewer nothing happens. Closing and reopening the Viewer doesn't help, only rebooting my laptop seems to clear up this problem. Once the laptop is rebooted, I can open the Viewer, load the datalog file and open up the items just fine. This is very irritating since it takes 5+ minutes for my laptop to reboot.

blakebonkofsky

Re: Datalog Viewer Problem

Postby blakebonkofsky » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:01 am

I have the same problem. I think it's something to do with the sheer size of the logs from the Nexus compared to what the old Elite/Platinum ECUs would produce. Reboot fixes it for a few logs, then back to not displaying anything. I do find that if I just hammer the mouse button it will eventually display. Also, once one item is displayed, adding things to that graph seems to always work.

dale_che

Postby dale_che » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:25 am

right click on the item you want, display on, current or new trace view

Topfun99

Postby Topfun99 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:19 pm

dale_che wrote:right click on the item you want, display on, current or new trace view

Yes, that works well. Thanks!

Return to “Nexus”