Nexus PD16

Questions about the Nexus Series ECU's? Ask here.
The Jedi Master

Nexus PD16

Postby The Jedi Master » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:46 am

I'm in the process of sort out the wiring, yet again, in my car and was just checking to see if you had a PDM or PDU. Seems like you might have in the Nexus PD16. Is there any release date for this and a rough price, as the amount of wires relays and fuses I have on my car at the moment is taking the piss. It would be much easier for it to be controlled by PDM. At the moment there is a couple of options but I'd prefer a Haltech one if they are coming out soon.

dale_che

Re: Nexus PD16

Postby dale_che » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:41 am

there is no ETA yet, they are currently in house testing now, once that is complete they need to go out for field testing and then release will be scheduled,

The Jedi Master

Postby The Jedi Master » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:28 am

He asked pretty much what I had heard and it may be available mid April, so in about a month time possibly.

One other thing as my ecu is Link G4x will it have the ability to communicate with the it. Or is it only compatible with Haltech. I know that other manufacturers of PDU or PDMs, ecu master and Aim, say that their products should work fine with the Link. But I'm quite happy with the dash now it's sort of working and would like to have the Haltech rather others.

dale_che

Postby dale_che » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:58 am

i cannot give 100% answer on that sorry,

Return to “Nexus”