APP voltage problem?

Questions about the Platinum Pro Plug-in ECU's? Ask here.
itsLeon

APP voltage problem?

Postby itsLeon » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:11 pm

Hi,

I need some help, im new to tuning and right now im tuning my own car (2003 350z using an haltech Platinum Pro, build NA engine with a hitachi 75mm throttle body)

The problem im having is that sometimes the engine will stall and shut off. After updating the haltech to the latests firmware i can see in the log that the APP voltage is rising when pressing the throttle but the tps voltage stays the same.
As you can see the the app1 voltage is rising but the app2 voltage not so much when the problem is occurring.

This started happening after ~400km of driving without problems.
So far i have replaced the APP sensor, IPDM (this was damaged by water) Latest firmware of haltech and just recieved a new throttlebody.

I looks like the problems starts when driving on the highway or using gears higher then 4 but can't tell for sure yet. Sometimes i can drive for an hours without problems, the next day it can happen within 15 minuts.

Attached i have a screenshot of the log en a link to the log file: https://www.itsleon.com/leon2.csv

If anyone got a good guess what might be the problem, then im all ears!
Attachments
log.jpg

JimKden

Re: APP voltage problem?

Postby JimKden » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:18 am

Probably not the answer, but the throttle position switch need recalibration in the software. It is sitting on 7% before the engine was started.

itsLeon

Re: APP voltage problem?

Postby itsLeon » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:51 am

JimKden wrote:Probably not the answer, but the throttle position switch need recalibration in the software. It is sitting on 7% before the engine was started.

While its not the answer i will look into that.

Return to “Platinum Pro Plug-in”